Thursday, October 16, 2014

Resolve Changed its Formula

So now I've got white spots on my carpet where I used a new bottle of Resolve to clean cat yak.

And on the couch from the rabbit jumping up with dirty feet (too much watermelon soaked his pine shavings in bunny pee).

I dumped it out and made my own, I swear, ammonia is a the greatest cleaner EVAR!  Been mopping with it for months, it does not make anyone mark territory.  Cleans oils and smells--like cat pee (foster cats create litter box issues and I end up with pee NEXT to the litter box sometimes) like a BOSS!
So here's the formula I use now and it also works in the machines.
1 cup ammonia
1/2 cup liquid laundry detergent
1/2 cup Downy (I use Suavitel, it smells better)
1 gallon of water

 Punkin'!


 OJ!


Fluffernutter!

I know, but he IS such a Fluffernutter!  Can you think of a better name because I got nuthin'.

No comments: