Saturday, October 24, 2015

10 Amazing Crazy Cat Lady Gifts

I broke Spouse's cup a couple of weeks ago.  It was THIS cup.  I got that for him and a friend of ours last Xmas so guess what he's getting again this Xmas?  I pulled the cutting board out of the drying rack and just watched it in slow motion slide out over the rim and smash on the floor.  And he was devastated because he loved that catffeinated mug!
So that's my first recommendation.  This mug is awesome and according to their site,
"Every Purchase Funds Food and Care for Rescued Animals."


Buy it here



I also noticed they have clothing.  I love these 2 shirts!

Buy it here


Buy it here

Buy one of those, help an animal too!

Buy it here


Buy it here
Then on Amazon, I pointed out some shoes to my other crazy cat lady friends!




 
 
Yeah.  Vans with Cats on them!
"Join Vans in supporting our furry brothers and sisters with this special edition Authentic featuring all-over cat print
Get 'em right meow! Collaboration with the ASPCA."




With Christmas coming, I thought I should share my internet finds with someone maybe looking for the perfect gift for those of us who love cats, or rescue feral cats, or vet techs, veterinarians, crazy cat ladies, pet owners, or maybe you want to get yourself a little something?

No comments: