Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Because I Can

The day we were at The Grand Canyon, the sky was a hazy blue and utterly boring. Sooooooo, I made my own sky. And here's an interesting comparison between how states handle tourism. In Florida, you can't go 20 feet in any tourist attraction without seeing a plethora of sunscreen. I didn't see Jack at The Grand Canyon. And it's true, I DID think about it before I left home, but I thought, "Come on! I live on the surface of the sun! What is Arizona to me?" Well it's missing over 7000 feet of atmosphere, actually, so sunscreen would have been a wise choice, had I realized it. Yeah, I got fried. I'm kinda worried because I have another sore on my nose. Been there since the multiple peelings healed. May have to go to the dermatologist and get it removed if it's another precancerous thing.

The Trip in more detail

No comments: