Friday, November 4, 2011

Yogurt.

Do you like yogurt? Because I can take it or leave it.
But I bought a yogurt maker last night.
I know, that's CRAZY talk but when you're doing the whole Specific Carb Diet because your bowels hate you, you're suppose to eat yogurt. It's that whole good-bacteria-chokes-out-the-bad thing. I thought I'd try it because, although I've gotten much better, I still have explosion time in the bathroom at least once a day. It used to be 4 or 5 times a day, so yeah, this is better. And why don't I know exactly how I often I get sick? I've been like this since I was 18. I barely even notice anymore. It's second nature to just not eat when I go out (have to be near a bathroom when I eat) or eat in restaurants close to home. If only it made me thin. What's the point of getting sick if you can't be thin, right?

On the uptick, I can always cook with yogurt if I don't actually want eat it with a spoon plus I can make frozen yogurt. And if I can eat it and not run screaming to the closest bathroom, that's always a plus. Oddly, I've never been a big fan of ice cream or frozen yogurt (in general, not because of the results), but watching, "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog," so many times is getting to me. My application into the Evil League of Evil is really strong this year.

Squash Bowl card
Squash Bowl by cinnamonbite

No comments: