Friday, February 26, 2016

I Broke a Nail

I put the scale away because NO.

I'm eating 1760 calories a day, macros are 40p, 40f, 20c and I broke a nail, split it right down the middle trying to get my rings off to work out.
Sheesh! I am so swollen with water and fat.  Ok, I'm suppose to believe that it's not fat, it's all water.  Uh huh.  Sure, I'll play along.  That's why I put the scale away.

Measurements-the same as they've always been since high school.  Yippee.  I'm not going to bother with measuring again, it never changes.  Needless to say, clothes fit a little more snug but pretty much exactly the same as always.  And yes, my jeans are the same ones from high school.  Back when they made them from real denim instead of thin cotton.  Lasts forever, which is why they aren't making them to last anymore.  Job security.  Now that's it's shorts and t-shirt weather again, who needs jeans anyway?

So.  Any muscle?  Nope.  I've gone up 20 pounds in deadlifts but honestly, legs can lift much more than they tell me.  I'm probably not even lifting my max weight, just my too afraid to lift more weight.  Which is a paltry...105lbs. 
I am such a cream puff.

No comments: